Seaside Holiday Home in Salcombe
To create a modern, contemporary and open plan living space ...
Description of Project
A complete refurbishment of a property for the use of a holiday home in Salcombe.
The main brief form the client was to create a modern, contemporary open plan living space.
Gallery of Images
What we did
- Removal of all existing fittings including bathrooms and kitchen
- Internal walls removed to create the open plan living space upstairs
- Kitchen design and kitchen re-fit
- Three new bathroom fits including two en suites
- Staircase and stair well refurbished
- Solid Oak flooring laid throughout
- Damp proofing throughout all back walls
- Electrical, plumbing and plastering work throughout the property
- Painting and Decorating all rooms
- Outside Millboard decking laid to create a outside Dining area
- Glass balustrade fitted onto a newly built balcony
- Bi Fold plastic doors leading onto patio area
- Patio area created
- Landscaping of both front and back gardens
Customer Testimonial by Polly and David Paterson
The refurbishment of our house has exceeded our expectations on all levels. The whole project has been a total success thanks to you and your wonderful team all of whom have been a pleasure to deal with. It has been completed within the budget and on time and the regular updates and communication between us has meant no surprises along the way. We could not have anticipated such a stress free experience and are genuinely delighted with our new home. Thank you so much for all your input and hard work.
Very Best wishes
Polly and David Paterson